The Principal Engineer, Marco Zanatta, is hands on with the design and documentation of the projects, working closely with our team and clients directly to ensure that the projects are delivered to the client’s satisfaction.
Our core strength is to provide direct consultation with our niche clientele to determine optimal design solutions including the following;
- Foundation design and detailing including soil sampling and analysing, footing design, adopting the most economical design solution.
- Designs for lightweight and veneer residential buildings using Brick or Hebel construction and other alternative construction methods.
- Design of large scale multilevel architectural homes, using a combination of timber, concrete and structural steel design to achieve the desired architectural outcome.
- Design of light industrial buildings, including the design of structural steel portal frames, steel braced structures and space frames in order to achieve clear span warehousing structures.
- Stormwater disposal systems allowing for detention and retention requirements specific to each council area and specific client rainwater re-use schemes.
Such design strengths have been drawn upon from the nearly twenty years of experience of the Principal Engineer in order to achieve successful engineering outcomes for the following types of projects:
- Light industrial and low rise commercial projects with clear spans;
- Single and double storey simple residences, including additions;
- Multi level large scale architectural homes;
- Medium rise office and apartment accommodation;
- Multi residential development projects, including civil engineering infrastructure;
- New and refurbished Retail projects, allowing for staged construction.